As Dreamers Do Part Deux

I voted for both and submitted my own idea in the second one.

Salt Lake Steamers
I also made my own idea for the second one. Salt Lake City Bees Because Utha is the beehive state
I voted for liongate to buy lionsgate but I later thought of a better idea. IF i can change my vote I would change it to Blockbuster Studios. That way there can be wildstorm shows on netflix. Does any body think it is possible for the florida semilole tribe to buyout blockbuster. I like the idea of the smeilior expanding form casions and themeparks into othet forms of entertiment and buying out blockbuster seams like a good way to do so to me

Despicable Me is coming out soon. It is listed as not having a studio yet. I feel that TBS Parmont could use more animtied hits so perhas Despicable Me and all other Illumination studio the super mario mobvie and the lroax be made by TBS Parmount

Despicable Me is coming out soon. It is listed as not having a studio yet. I feel that TBS Parmont could use more animtied hits so perhas Despicable Me and all other Illumination studio the super mario mobvie and the lroax be made by TBS Parmount
@OldNavy1988 confirmed that Despicable Me will be released by Paramount Pictures next year. The Dr. Seuss Illumination films like The Lorax (which hopefully is better than OTL and keeps that song that was scrapped last minute) and The Grinch will probably be made by PDI/DreamWorks, while The Super Mario Bros. Movie (which could be developed earlier since Barbie and Oppenheimer will) could be developed by Columbia-TriStar Imageworks.
Rough Theatrical Slate for 2010

Paramount

Despicable Me
(Illumination)
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of Dawn Treader (Paramount/United Artists dual-branding)
Hot Tub Time Machine
Thundercats 2
Legally Blonde 3
Ghostbusters 3
Clash of the Titans
(remake)
Jackass 3D
Paranormal Activity 2

MGM anime dub to be named later

Oldnavy with Super Turbo Atomic Ninja rabbit beign a real show what would Wesley Louis (the otl creator of Super Turbo Atomic Ninja Rabbit ) do for his disvobering of a lost 80's/90's toon prank. I feel that my star snakes concept that I pitched you multiple but that you neaver decided to use would make a great replacment for Weasly prank. I like the idea of a enemtent new head line talkign about how the star snakes prank got Weasly a job offer from a biger studio .Here link to pictuers of the star snakes characters I posted on deviant art https://www.deviantart.com/userdan1/gallery/89361474/star-snakes

This just in (December 23, 2009)
This just in....

Nintendo of America announced this morning that they intend to sell its sports assets, which consist of Major League Baseball's Seattle Mariners and the Spokane Steelheads, part of the World League of American Football.

While it is all but a guarantee that Nintendo will find a Seattle based buyer for the Mariners, Nintendo said the likelihood of the the Steelheads staying in Spokane, where the team has played since 1998, is "extremely remote."

Earlier this week, WLAF Commissioner Oliver Luck announced the sale of the Vancouver Orcas to a group led by actor Ryan Reynolds.

When Luck was asked about the Steelheads' future in Spokane, he told reporters to expect a formal announcement after his Christmas vacation.

Soon after, speculators began floating around names like Warren Buffett, who currently owns the Omaha Storm Chasers, the AAA baseball affiliate of the Kansas City Monarchs.

Statement from Warren Buffett:
"I've told Mr. Luck about my desire to bring the World League to Omaha when he first became Commissioner almost thirteen years ago. While our community lost out on the recent expansion in 2006 and our bid to buy the Vancouver Orcas failed last week, I await the next opportunity to bring Omaha a World League franchise one way or another."

I belive that universal singapore has probbly been butterflied because of Universal Asulia. Disney was insterted in a signapore park but they feelt but singapore was askign too much money for the land. I feel that the companies more likely to build in signapore are Warner's Six kings or TMS Parmount. Which do think should build a park in singapore

Last edited:
Christmas Day 2009 Movies
Christmas Day 2009 Movies

OIP.yBrm4bDwp1aMnct4miEZPQHaEK

Sherlock Holmes

Released by Warner Bros. (North America) and Village Roadshow (International)

R.8c410d0672af694191be7c46225599ba

Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel
Released by Paramount Pictures

MV5BMjAwMzYxMDk3OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzYzODQwMw@@._V1_.jpg

It's Complicated
Released by Universal Pictures through Peacock Releasing

MV5BNTc3NDM0NzA3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODc2MzEwMw@@._V1_.jpg

Maury Yeston's Nine
Released by New Line Cinema under the Golden Harvest label.
Yeston's name was added to the title to avoid confusion with Tim Burton's 9, which was released back in September by Gramercy.​

Question submitted by @Mitch!

Why was “Floor Essence,” not “Warrior Dance,” selected as TBS Paramount’s WLAF theme?

Answer:

ITTL, Floor Essence was the only theme Turner used when they had the rights to Sunday night NFL games in September and October from 1990 until 1993. ESPN had the Sunday night rights for November and December during that same era.

After the 1993 season, Fox outbid both TNT and ESPN for the full-season Sunday Night package, which has stayed with Fox since 1994.

ITTL, Warrior Dance was used instead by TBS for College Football in the late 90's and Arena Football in the early 2000's.

In 2007, when Turner and Disney both bought out the remaining year of Peacock's rights to the WLAF when NBC and USA Network got the rights to MLB, Floor Essence was intended to only be temporary before a new theme could be written.

But since 2008, TNT, TBS and UPN each use the same music Trevor Rabin wrote for TNT's NBA coverage back in 2002. As a matter of full disclosure, IOTL, Rabin's music does a better job getting me excited for sporting events carried by TNT or TBS moreso than the other two themes that came before.

@Tacomaster
To be fair, I gave Princess and the Frog a head start the month before New Line released Pandora.