What would a 1910s Mexican-American War look like?

A lot of World War I alternate history timelines and scenarios use the idea of the US getting more deeply embroiled in the Mexican Civil War, usually involving a direct conflict with the Carranza government rather than just Villa, as an easy way to get the US out of World War I, but fewer actually explore what such a conflict would look like. I'm inclined to think that, like the Chinese United Front, that most of the Mexican factions would form a truce to fight against the Yankees, with the American war aim being to secure both the northern part of Mexico and the oilfields which both they and Britain relied on.

In America, would there be an equivalent anti-war movement to that of OTL (since I imagine that a full-scale war against Mexico would necessitate a draft), or would it be lesser? Would we see repression against Mexican-Americans and/or other Latin Americans in the then-small but growing communities in New York, Chicago, etc.? How would the rest of Latin America, including the Central American and Caribbean states under Marine occupation, respond? And how brazen would the Germans get in trying to support Mexico?

An interesting question.
A lot of World War I alternate history timelines and scenarios use the idea of the US getting more deeply embroiled in the Mexican Civil War, usually involving a direct conflict with the Carranza government rather than just Villa, as an easy way to get the US out of World War I, but fewer actually explore what such a conflict would look like. I'm inclined to think that, like the Chinese United Front, that most of the Mexican factions would form a truce to fight against the Yankees, with the American war aim being to secure both the northern part of Mexico and the oilfields which both they and Britain relied on.

In America, would there be an equivalent anti-war movement to that of OTL (since I imagine that a full-scale war against Mexico would necessitate a draft), or would it be lesser?
Nope. Historically, the USA didn't want to send our boys to fight in yet another European war, 1,000's of miles away from our borders, while once the messy Mexican Civil war spills across our own borders, there will be a war, and there will not be anywhere near as many speaking against it. However, there might be talk of just securing the border, and letting the Mexicans fight it out themselves.
Would we see repression against Mexican-Americans and/or other Latin Americans in the then-small but growing communities in New York, Chicago, etc.?
Not unless we saw masses of Mexicans actually crossing the US border, not as refugees, but as invaders.
How would the rest of Latin America, including the Central American and Caribbean states under Marine occupation, respond?
No Clue, but I doubt there would be much at the national/international levels, Individual hotheats, perhaps.
And how brazen would the Germans get in trying to support Mexico?
Wouldn't matter, they cannot do anything to help with boots on the ground, so all they could do is talk. Submarines can sink ships, but if they sink ships in the Caribbean rather out in the Atlantic, they just end up with a US DoW sooner.