Game AH maps

ok here we go. i was playing Victoria (ive finaly got the hang of it, took me 6 days, but i didnt have the manual) and thought that it would be fun to post the screenshots as maps and let ppl sort out a POD. Victoria is on my other comp, so i will put them up later. it doesnt have to be victoria, any Paradox game (EUII, HoI, etc) can do

Funnily enough, I just got the hang of Victoria as well. And it, too, is on my other comp.

ah, we have so much in common!!!

im currently playing 1880's map where US takes northern Mexico and Yucatian, and Belgium congo. meanwhile Germany fights France several times, and on one of my games it took over half the country, before 1900 :eek:

i am engaged in a colonial war with Germany over the AMerican Congo, and my eye turns south to mexico again.

i love setitng up sattilite states!!!!

do political, of either your region or the world.

American Congo? That's certainly...interesting. Once, I played the US, and commited wholescale genocide and other such acts during military campaigns in the CSA. Man...the population of the southern states fell by 78% between 1861 and 1865.

Thats wierd.. how do you find info on population drops in specific areas?
Ive seen Germany unite most od Europe, and I as Japan annex the entire pacific. All the coast lines. Also china and India. Then we fought a huge war with eachother over the ruins of russia. (Russia was at war with both of us and we were at war with each other, so we met in the middle.) It stalemated but I got russia to siberia, and they got most of it to the Urals. Russia then became mostly french polish German danish Italian, chinese and Japanese.

Here is one from CivIII

untitled().GIF

Romulus Augustulus said:
That's the thing about Civilization III...the AI players found cities in every single ass-end of nowhere fritter of worthless wasteland.
Yeah, no kidding :rolleyes: its especially bad on World maps and maps of Europe, they always seem to think that it’s a good idea to settle up in Russia and Siberia…

Civ III was my favourute sim, but now Victoria has taken that title. i love creating satalite states!!!

US congo was very dificult for me to create, but basicly i wnet from 1881, i invaded northern Mexico, annexing most of it and plunging the country into civil war. germany anexed pretty much all of belgium and northern france, and they got alot the frances and belgiums colonies. i started to colonise the congo, but germany had one colony in it, so i took a colony in one of thuer areas. i control a central African colony though.

note: why is there no berlin confrence??????

I like both.

I and a friend did an interesting world map experiment for Civ - we blocked all expansion outside of Europe, except by the sea (and no Africa north of Sahara, neither!). We had European nations only (no England, Scandinavia and Portugal, amongst other absentess) and France ended up being a superpower. And now we "transported" all AIs to Americas, except for Netherlands whom we sent to South Africa.

As for Vicky... My Sardinia-Piedmont annexed Switzerland.

What I hate on Civ 3 is not that nations colonise every bit of land (that is good) but that they don't follow patterns with their colonization and don't place cities next to other cities they own, you end up with a patch work of nations.

Victoria..pah I hate that game. It crashes without fail at the same time.

Scarecrow said:
its Called 'Victoria: Empire under the sun' and is fairly new. its on pc and published by paradox
Does it come with a web site where we can preview it's features, or prehaps order it if we can't fin it in stores?