Statement by Geoff Johns (2/10/09)
Columbia-Tristar Industries, Inc
A CBS Discovery Company
Radford Avenue
Los Angeles, California

For Immediate Release
February 10, 2009

Statement by Geoff Johns

Today, Amy Pascal has been relieved of her duties and chairman Michael Uslan has promoted me to her former position effective noon tomorrow. This decision is solely based on Pascal's feud with former Nelvana staffer Blanche Boudreaux. We wish Ms. Boudreaux the best of luck at Legendary, but we regret that her departure comes under difficult circumstances.​

Reaction to Amy Pascal's firing.

Hopefully this nightmare is over.
- Bruce Timm

Thank God!
- Patrick Loubert

I hope Amy realizes that she basically sent Blanche back to the Mouse House.
- Michael Hirsh

Amy saw Blanche as an inconvenience.
- Clive A. Smith

Blanche had certain ideas she wanted to include in the new My Little Pony, but Amy kept rejecting everything Blanche tried to suggest.
- Lynne Naylor

Behind Blanche's back, Amy would call her "white trash" and bitch about her "slutty" appearance at company picnics. I've worked with Blanche many times and she has always dressed modestly on every project we've done together.
- Tara Strong

In other news
Lauren Faust confirms that Tiffany Disney had agreed three months ago to voicing Top Shelf, a guest character for the Season 2 premiere of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Now, Faust says, Tiffany would only do the episode if Blanche were given writing credit despite her recent departure from the Nelvana studio.
- CBS News

The Fallout has only begun
"For two hicks who can't even speak proper English, she and her brother can speak some pretty decent French."
- Pascal talking about Blanche in a leaked email

Finally, on a lesser note, there’s the curious case of Gus St. Pierre’s early years as an actor, as his first major role, sans commercials, was as “Toulouse” in The Aristocats. With Child’s Play being a Turner IP, was Gus ever on a shortlist, of potential foes for Chucky, over the last two decades?

@Mitch!
A talent agent discovered Gus while on vacation in the Big Easy. That's how his acting career started. After the Aristocats, Gus became a charter member for the New Orleans chapter of the Mickey Mouse Club in the early months of the Fox network. What made that localized version distinct from others across the country was that it was bilingual, both in English and Cajun French.

- Bruce Timm

Thank God!
- Patrick Loubert

- Michael Hirsh

- Clive A. Smith

Blanche had certain ideas she wanted to include in the new My Little Pony, but Amy kept rejecting everything Blanche tried to suggest.
- Lynne Naylor

Behind Blanche's back, Amy would call her "white trash" and bitch about her "slutty" appearance at company picnics. I've worked with Blanche many times and she has always dressed modestly on every project we've done together.
- Tara Strong

In other news
Lauren Faust confirms that Tiffany Disney had agreed three months ago to voicing Top Shelf, a guest character for the Season 2 premiere of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Now, Faust says, Tiffany would only do the episode if Blanche were given writing credit despite her recent departure from the Nelvana studio.
- CBS News

"For two hicks who can't even speak proper English, she and her brother can speak some pretty decent French."
Pascal can go jump off a bridge

- Tara Strong
The way I read this, it seems like Amy considers anything even slightly more revealing than a niqab as "slutty."

More revelations regarding Amy Pascal's behavior towards Blanche Boudreaux
The way I read this, it seems like Amy considers anything even slightly more revealing than a niqab as "slutty."

"Blanche was written up once for drinking Jack Daniel's on the job. That's justifiable. But I really think Amy had a vendetta against Blanche the whole time she was here. It was on three occasions that Amy tore into Blanche in front of male co-workers for having her 'whale tail' sticking out of her pants. After the third time, Blanche pretty much bundled up, even in the hot Southern California weather. She couldn't take it anymore."
- Nelvana employee who wishes to remain anonymous.

"Amy often mocked Blanche about the trauma she suffered years ago at the hands of her stepfather. Often it was when Blanche wasn't looking."
- Another anonymous Nelvana employee.

"At the studio commissary, Blanche would often sit with other Nelvana and Screen Gems employees to discuss projects over lunch. But Amy would always make rude comments to Blanche about Del's weight, often while Blanche tried to concentrate on eating."
- Anonymous Screen Gems employee.

"Amy was never consistent with enforcing the studio dress code. Blanche was the one that got picked on the most."
- Paul Dini

"Blanche was written up once for drinking Jack Daniel's on the job. That's justifiable. But I really think Amy had a vendetta against Blanche the whole time she was here. It was on three occasions that Amy tore into Blanche in front of male co-workers for having her 'whale tail' sticking out of her pants. After the third time, Blanche pretty much bundled up, even in the hot Southern California weather. She couldn't take it anymore."

"Amy often mocked Blanche about the trauma she suffered years ago at the hands of her stepfather. Often it was when Blanche wasn't looking."

"At the studio commissary, Blanche would often sit with other Nelvana and Screen Gems employees to discuss projects over lunch. But Amy would always make rude comments to Blanche about Del's weight, often while Blanche tried to concentrate on eating."

"Amy was never consistent with enforcing the studio dress code. Blanche was the one that got picked on the most."
- Paul Dini
Good grief….

She (Pascal) sounds like an insufferable bitch.

Sam Raimi-“Wow just wow the treatment that Blanche has received from Amy pascal has just really broken my heart and if it weren’t for Michael Ulsan who I owe a great debut to for letting me work on my Batman movies without interference appointing Geoff Johns who is a great producer in the making to her position I wouldn’t have considered working for Sony on a project ever again I wish Blanche the best of luck at Legendary and hope that the best animated movies and TV shows come from there animation is an art form not a genre.-“
Hope you don’t mind this little quote @OldNavy1988

Sam Raimi-“Wow just wow the treatment that Blanche has received from Amy pascal has just really broken my heart and if it weren’t for Michael Ulsan who I owe a great debut to for letting me work on my Batman movies without interference appointing Geoff Johns who is a great producer in the making to her position I wouldn’t have considered working for CBS Discovery on a project ever again I wish Blanche the best of luck at Legendary and hope that the best animated movies and TV shows come from there animation is an art form not a genre.-“

Fixed it for ya.

"Some would say I screwed Amy Pascal. Amy Pascal would definitely tell you I screwed her. I look at it from a different standpoint. I look at it from the standpoint of Columbia-Tristar did not screw Amy Pascal, Blanche Boudreaux certainly did not screw Amy Pascal, nor did Michael Uslan screw Amy Pascal. I truly believe that Amy Pascal screwed Amy Pascal, and she can look in the mirror and know that."--Michael Uslan, in an interview with Time magazine.

Columbia-Tristar Industries, Inc
A CBS Discovery Company
Radford Avenue
Los Angeles, California

For Immediate Release
February 10, 2009

Statement by Geoff Johns

Today, Amy Pascal has been relieved of her duties and chairman Michael Uslan has promoted me to her former position effective noon tomorrow. This decision is solely based on Pascal's feud with former Nelvana staffer Blanche Boudreaux. We wish Ms. Boudreaux the best of luck at Legendary, but we regret that her departure comes under difficult circumstances.​
Good!

- Bruce Timm

Thank God!
- Patrick Loubert

- Michael Hirsh

- Clive A. Smith

- Lynne Naylor

- Tara Strong

In other news
- CBS News

Finally, on a lesser note, there’s the curious case of Gus St. Pierre’s early years as an actor, as his first major role, sans commercials, was as “Toulouse” in The Aristocats. With Child’s Play being a Turner IP, was Gus ever on a shortlist, of potential foes for Chucky, over the last two decades?

@Mitch!
A talent agent discovered Gus while on vacation in the Big Easy. That's how his acting career started. After the Aristocats, Gus became a charter member for the New Orleans chapter of the Mickey Mouse Club in the early months of the Fox network. What made that localized version distinct from others across the country was that it was bilingual, both in English and Cajun French.
@OldNavy1988
I wonder how Toon Disney is doing ITTL.

(I'm just curious because the channel's last day IOTL was February 13, 2009.)
Pascal can go jump off a bridge

- Paul Dini
Good grief….

She (Pascal) sounds like an insufferable bitch.
Another example of Pascal's villainy IOTL:
I feel REALLY bad for Blanche here.
"After every time Blanche got chewed out by Amy Pascal just because her thong was showing at work, Blanche would reach for the alcohol she snuck into the workplace and guzzle it very quickly to heal her emotional wounds."
- Bruce Timm
Sam Raimi-“Wow just wow the treatment that Blanche has received from Amy pascal has just really broken my heart and if it weren’t for Michael Ulsan who I owe a great debut to for letting me work on my Batman movies without interference appointing Geoff Johns who is a great producer in the making to her position I wouldn’t have considered working for Sony on a project ever again I wish Blanche the best of luck at Legendary and hope that the best animated movies and TV shows come from there animation is an art form not a genre.-“
At this point, firing ain’t enough. Pascal needs to be blacklisted
Yes, both ITTL and IOTL if you've read the leaked emails.
Fixed it for ya.
"Some would say I screwed Amy Pascal. Amy Pascal would definitely tell you I screwed her. I look at it from a different standpoint. I look at it from the standpoint of Columbia-Tristar did not screw Amy Pascal, Blanche Boudreaux certainly did not screw Amy Pascal, nor did Michael Uslan screw Amy Pascal. I truly believe that Amy Pascal screwed Amy Pascal, and she can look in the mirror and know that."--Michael Uslan, in an interview with Time magazine.
.............................................................................................................

What did the leaked emails consist of? I heard one of the leaks were a proposal for a Mario movie, which yeah............look now....................

And yeah, that's just crazy, and NOT in a cool way either. like, in the messed up way............

And now, the ENTIRE company's finna pay for this woman's discrimination and screwups............

CBS's ratings and the ratings of all of their cable networks are about to tank, their movies are about to tank in the box office and Oaxis is very much so dead in the water is it?

And The Modifyers should probably move to say, USA Cartoon Express or Warner Freeform now.......

Yeah, Columbia is done for............

Oh yeah, and I think Toon Disney's actually doing quite well at this point.

Blanche should probably take legal action as well as various others because what Columbia's been doing is just terrible.......

And I wonder if Hasbro and Nintendo is starting to reconsider their partnership.
i wonder if Geoff jones’ new position is temporary
What makes you think that?