As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Ok.

What's Bob Iger up to?

And what's Miramax Network gonna air?

What's happening to the children's/animation department now that those two men have been caught?

Miramax Network will likely air The 700 Club and The O'Reilly Factor which they hope will bring in the most viewers.

Bob Iger is currently the chairman of The Jim Henson Company.

Miramax Animation is still headed by Ray Spum, but his next project after The Heartaches has been a year behind schedule.

Miramax Network will likely air The 700 Club and The O'Reilly Factor which they hope will bring in the most viewers.
Why?
Cool! How's the company doing?
Miramax Animation is still headed by Ray Spum, but his next project after The Heartaches has been a year behind schedule.
What is his next project?

And do they still hate Japanese stuff?

Another pedo-bait fest that picks up where The Heartaches left off.

No. But Mr. Spum is about to bring a lot of lolicon anime to the US.
God damnit just fire Mr. Spum already
Aw damn it.

Well, at least they aren't racist Japanophobes.

What I would say would probably get me banned, no, not kicked this time, BANNED, B-A-N-N-E-D.

So instead of saying what I really want to say, I'm just going to say this in the best way I can:

FIRE THIS FOOL!

AND GET THE GOVERNMENT INVOLVED IF THIS HAPPENS ASAP!

She's an OC for this thread.

Rachel Amy Stone
DOB: 2/3/1961 in Baltimore, MD

Married Daniel Terrence Abbott in 1986.

Neice Rebecca Sugar born on July 9, 1987
Son Daniel Richard Abbot born on January 30, 1988.
Daughter Alyssa Chloe Abbott born on March 9, 1993.
She sounds cool.

AEW: Stephanie and Shane McMahon
WCW: Eric Bischoff (Second tenure)
NWA: Jim Cornette & Gabe Sapolski
TNA: Jeff Jarrett
ECW: Paul Heyman

In case you're wondering, Battle Dome Wrestling is the new Ian Rotten/Vince Russo promotion that'll headline AEG TV's retool as the Miramax Network in 2008.

Bischoff will likely be replaced now that WCW is being spun off to facilitate the TBS Paramount merger. Two buyers that have popped up are Bob Iger and Billy Corgan.
That works. But to prevent another Jim Herd, have Iger be the business head and have Corgan be the head of the booking team.

What I would say would probably get me banned, no, not kicked this time, BANNED, B-A-N-N-E-D.

So instead of saying what I really want to say, I'm just going to say this in the best way I can:

FIRE THIS FOOL!

AND GET THE GOVERNMENT INVOLVED IF THIS HAPPENS ASAP!
IF they fire spum they would probbly get replace him with someone just as bad or worse. It is probbly better have mirmax animaiton shutdown then simply
Another pedo-bait fest that picks up where The Heartaches left off.

No. But Mr. Spum is about to bring a lot of lolicon anime to the US.
Jhon had few undevopled concepts like Hehog the Atomic Pig and the wally man show among others that I could picture Spum doing. He alink to pitch section of Jhon k blog where he discues those concepts https://johnkstuff.blogspot.com/search/label/pitches?max-results=20

IF they fire spum they would probbly get replace him with someone just as bad or worse. It is probbly better have mirmax animaiton shutdown then simply

Jhon had few undevopled concepts like Hehog the Atomic Pig and the wally man show among others that I could picture Spum doing. He alink to pitch section of Jhon k blog where he discues those concepts https://johnkstuff.blogspot.com/search/label/pitches?max-results=20

Ok. Fire him and replace him with some FRACKING DECENT people.

I thought that AEG TV was renamed Start TV and Anything Miramx was Renamed RWC (Rommney Winesitne Company to distance it sel)to distance it self of the tarnished names of AEG and Mirmamax

Enchanted (2007 Movie)
R.7ce444b5d466c19d4d873fdb53f32ba0

Enchanted
Released by Walt Disney Pictures on November 21, 2007

Produced by
Legendary Multimedia
Walt Disney Classic Animation

Directed by
Rachel Stone-Abbott (Live Action)
Kevin Lima (Animation)

Executive Producers
Sir Daniel Abbott
Barry Sonnenfeld

Screenplay by
Bill Kelly
Linda Woolverton
Brenda Chapman

Music by
Alan Menken

Live action cast and voice actors
Same as OTL​

R.7ce444b5d466c19d4d873fdb53f32ba0

Enchanted
Released by Walt Disney Pictures on November 21, 2007

Produced by
Legendary Multimedia
Walt Disney Classic Animation

Directed by
Rachel Stone-Abbott (Live Action)
Kevin Lima (Animation)

Executive Producers
Sir Daniel Abbott
Barry Sonnenfeld

Screenplay by
Bill Kelly
Linda Woolverton
Brenda Chapman

Music by
Alan Menken

Live action cast and voice actors
Same as OTL​
Nice!

How was your Christmas?

It was nice.

Mostly stayed home and watched the Rams bulldoze the Broncos.
Nice!

Had a nice breakfast and dinner!

Got a Xbox Series S, gaming speakers, headset, extra Xbox controller, jellyfish aquarium, coat, boots, Marvel pajamas, bathrobe and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Smash Bros. Ultimate for the Switch!