A New Beginning - Our 1992 Russian Federation

I support @Kriss on his views.

Also I’m confused on the relevance of the trump part. Will he still be president here? And is that all true or part of it true or only part of the TL? I’m not aware in everything about him so that’s why I ask!

I support @Kriss on his views.

Also I’m confused on the relevance of the trump part. Will he still be president here? And is that all true or part of it true or only part of the TL? I’m not aware in everything about him so that’s why I ask!
Trump part here is a beginning of subplot of corruption of Western politicians by us. It will be explored further in future updates. If this happened in OTL I won't tell you, each political side in the US have their opinion on this.

Trump part here is a beginning of subplot of corruption of Western politicians by us. It will be explored further in future updates. If this happened in OTL I won't tell you, each political side in the US have their opinion on this.
Where was Trump mentioned? I can't find him.

Ok, I've just sent a few DM's to dear readers with a question if they would be interested in covering a field of their interest as dear @Kriss and @Screwhorn77 are already doing, as I really want to turn this thread into as collaborative as possible. I'm not expert in many fields, so I believe that the thread and the game could be much more interesting if more people take an active part in building it, that is outside of normal voting and putting ideas. If anyone is interested in taking a more active part in the worldbuilding, I would be really happy :)

1. Please write down how should the Russian government deal with ongoing the Budyonnovsk hostage crisis?
I'll add my support to the plan of @Art Vandelay.
2. Please write down how should the Russian government react to Operation Deliberate Force?
I'll add my support to @Kriss's plan.
3. Please write down how should the Russian agricultural sector modernized?
Likewise I'll add my support to @Kriss's plan.

1. Please write down how should the Russian government deal with ongoing the Budyonnovsk hostage crisis?
I support the plan of @Art Vandelay.
2. Please write down how should the Russian government react to Operation Deliberate Force?
I support the plan of @Kriss's plan.
3. Please write down how should the Russian agricultural sector modernized?
Likewise I'll add my support to @Kriss's plan.