1876 US Presidential Election - Democratic Certified Results

This is more of a question then a "what-if", but I figured it would be of interest to some given the difficulty I myself have had in finding the information, and that others who are more knowledgeable on such matters or may know where to look, like @David T , might possibly have the information already.

Now those who are familiar with American History will likely be aware of the 1876 Presidential Election as the manner in which the recognition of its result was conducted, the votes of South Carolina, Florida and Louisiana being hotly disputed both locally and in Congress; from there we get the Electoral Commission, the Compromise of 1877, Rutherfraud, etc. The results we see for those States however are those that were certified by the local Republicans and then the Electoral Commission. What I have been looking for, with little success at the moment, are the results as certified by local Democrats. I do have a good idea as to where I may have come across those numbers previously, and I'll post them here once (if) I do find them, but I was wondering if anyone else may have come across these results previously and kept them close or on hand somewhere.