As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Now that Illumination will indeed co-produce their films with Paramount, here is their pipeline as of September 2009 ITTL...

Summer 2010: Despicable Me
Spring 2011: Hop
Spring 2012: TBD
Summer 2013: Despicable Me 2 (If the first film proves successful)
Summer 2015: TBD
Summer 2016: The Secret Life of Pets
December 2016: Sing
Summer 2017: TBD
Fall 2018: TBD

Titles and release dates are subject to change.

Now that Illumination will indeed co-produce their films with Paramount, here is their pipeline as of September 2009 ITTL...

Is there anything Paramount has that is obscure enough for Illumination to revive? Because I don't know how else those TBD slots could be filled.

Is there any other anime airing on [adult swim] ITTL? I only remember Super Milk Chan airing there

Also, are there any new [adult swim] series coming soon ITTL?
Plenty of anime on adult swim, but most of it is still licensed from other studios.

It'll take a while till Paramount can get to the level where Fox was in the 80's, or New Line in the 90's, or Lionsgate in the 2000s.

The winner of the Illumination poll is....
Well, when they’re being produced by Paramount Animation, it makes sense to release it under Paramount Pictures.

I think that while the 2012, 2017, and 2018 slots should consist of original movies, the 2015 slot should be OTL’s SpongeBob: Sponge Out of Water - except actually 3D animated for most of the film like OTL’s Sponge on the Run. Thoughts?

Is there anything Paramount has that is obscure enough for Illumination to revive? Because I don't know how else those TBD slots could be filled.

Lucky Luke: An animated movie based on the Franco-Belgian comic. Imported by United Artists in 1972.
Asterix: Paramount gained the North American rights when Norman Lear merged AVCO Embassy Pictures with Paramount.
Kid Power: A short-lived Rankin-Bass series based on Morrie Turner's newspaper comic Wee Pals.
George and Jimmy: Filmation's 1974 Americanized adaptation of the Dutch comic book Sjors en Sjimmie, created by Frans Piet.
Ghost Patrol: IOTL, this was Filmation's Ghostbusters.
Blackstar: A short lived Filmation series, similar to Ruby-Spears' Thundarr.
Goldie Gold and Action Jack: A short lived Ruby-Spears series.
Turbo Teen: A Ruby-Spears SatAm show that ran for only a year in 1984.
Mighty Orbots: An anime dubbed by United Artists in the Mid-80's.
The Riders of Kisha-Yar: Produced by CMJ for Paramount during the late 80's.
Hello Kitty: United Artists had licensed the multimedia rights from Sanrio back in 1986. That might change due to Paramount's current partnership with Mattel.
Bravestarr: A Ruby-Spears SatAm show about a futuristic Native American superhero.
Mother Goose and Grimm: A short lived Ruby-Spears animated series based on Mike Peters' newspaper comic.

I'm sure there's tons more I may have missed.

Question submitted by @Mitch!

Did NBA fans in Toronto regret their team’s name changing, from the Dragons, to the Hogs?

Answer:
Yes. Big time.

Toronto at one point was nicknamed Hogtown, which was why the name was adopted for a while.

Since the original Kentucky Colonels moved to Salt Lake City to become the Utah Raptors, I gave Toronto the Dragons name as a consolation prize. I figured since the OTL NBA had both the Magic and Wizards, the NBA of TTL had plenty of room for two reptile teams.

IOTL, there was brief talk of the New Jersey Nets rebranding as the Swamp Dragons until David Stern put a stop to that.
toronto-dragons-raptors-original-logos-uniforms-590x791.jpg

If you're wondering what the Utah Raptors' logo looks like ITTL, it's basically the dribbling dinosaur that was used by the OTL Toronto Raptors, except in the Purple, Columbia blue and copper that the OTL Utah Jazz used in the late 90's.
toronto_raptors_logo_alternate_19965532.png